Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

sorry.................

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y my hand sooooo disobedient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
turn the violin's peg for wat????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n made the A string BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY MY DEAR VIOLIN..............................
IT'S MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PROMISE WONT DO IT AGAIN....................
REALLY HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................
duno the A string will cost hw much...................
actually plan to practice it for few hour............
but nw cant do anythg for it..............
no mood anymore................
make me no mood to drive to college jz for tat 2hr lecture..............
i confirm tat i will totally cant pay any attention for tat 2hr lecture..............
so if i attend it aso useless for me since my heart oledi flown far away................
thus it is not worth for me waste 2 hr for driving to college n bek home..............
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment