Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

…..Touching……


I’m still rmb clearly about the 17/5 night………..
U told me all ur truth feeling b4 tat……………
It made me felt touch…………..
Get shocked about it too……………….
Actually tat time I get some bad & sad news from few of my closest fren…………….
It made me felt less confident for a relation……………..
It really hard to predict what will gonna happen for the future..……..
But after v met up on wednesday night…………….
I felt so right can be chat with you that night…………
Thanks for sharing ur past…………
Felt so lucky can be with u………………
Anything can happen for our future………….
No matter what gonna happen between me & u……………..
I believe that v can overcome it one by one…………….
Let’s fight for our future together~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment