Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, July 29, 2011

new hair color~~~

dye my hair for 2nd time~~~
but this time just spend RM38 for the dye hair material~~~
since my mommy as a helper to dye my hair, so that i can save labor cost~~hehehe~~
waiting for almost 1hr++.........
finally a new hair color appear..........
but too bad................
not the color that i wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the hair color was too light for me...........
damn worry about when my new black hair born........
it will very obviously & hence not that nice........
maybe i was chosen the wrong color..........
i should buy dark brown to dye next time............
but anyway..........
to prevent further damage to my little hair.......
i need wait for after 1 month only dye it again........
@.@~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment