Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, August 13, 2011

~七夕~


*****6/8/2011*****
Gam ngam that 6/8 Saturday was Chinese’s Valentine Day~~~~
& gam ngam that my lovely one didn’t back to Ipoh since one of his heng dai busy for that day……
& gam ngam again that we planned to go Sunway Piramid played ice skating~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Happy happy~~~~~~~~~~
Long time didn’t played it~~~~~~remembered clearly that I was skated with my college friends for twice before, & when I was small also been skated with my brother for 1 time………now consider as my 4th times to play for it……….too sad that I still unable to skate it…………some more pokai for twice this time~~~~wahahahhahaha~paiseh paiseh~~~~~still can’t control my balancing~~~XD
Good thing was I can walk at the ice…..but walked damn slowly…….macam cacat~~~~wahahahahahahhaha~~~while my lovely one able to skate & play quite well for his 1st time~~~good good good~~~keep going practice more next time sure he can run at the ice already~~~hehehhehehehe~~~~~luckily he hold my hand while I’m almost going to pokai…….if not, I confirm will pokai more than twice…..ahhahahahah~~my next target is able to skate well, don’t want just walked at ice only~~~~~~I MUST DO IT~~~~~~~~~~
After worn back our shoes, still got the feel that was skating……not look like walking…….ahahhaha~~funny~~~~~next we had PIZZA as our lunch~~the new favor which specially for matching with the Ramadan look not nice at all…..may be was the designed problem……so at last ordered for my favorite Hawaii Tuna~~~YUMMY~~~~~~HAND with my lovely one^.^~~~~~~~~~~

**actually when I was small had a little small wish that can play ice skating with my bf together for 1 day~~~previously saw many pair of couples able to skate well together or the other partner teach his/her lovely one to skate, look soooooooo romantic~~~damn lucky that I had met my lovely one & at last got chance played with him together at such special day~~~~felt quite romantic~~~~~~~heheheheheheheeeee~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment