Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 27, 2012

RM99 phone~~~

CSL W600
features: 3.2 mega pixels camera, FM radio, analog TV-free of charge, Bluetooth, MP3 MP4, video/ sound recorder, GPRS/WAP/MMS/3G

this phone just cost RM99 but include so many features, because it real cost is RM269 hahahahahaha.....bought it on 20/1/2012 during my 1st day of work at lowyat, replace my fren for 3 days~~~~got big mega sales at ground floor, both phones & camera also have discount.........finally i bought this phone for my mom since her phone is sot sot dei jor...but the phone i bought don't have warranty.......@.@~I'm using this phone now since my phone also sot jor.....XD it will belong to my mom after i buy a new phone.....so far i used it for 1 week, the battery is dying fast.........@.@~if u keep sms & call within 1 day, u must charge it everyday........& some more the message got a bit problem........can't read & delete some messages.....the messages are corrupted.........@.@~but overall consider still ok........my mom uses it just for calling purpose, i thk should be no problem for her......hehe~

0 comments:

Post a Comment