Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, March 5, 2012

lost~~

oh noooo~I'm lost~~~suddenly feel like don't wish to do any thing........@.@~It's not a good thing to be too free & do nothing at home.....@.@~i know i can fill up my free time by watching drama, reading, studying, gaming & exercising......i should enjoy my holiday since i haven't get a job yet.......aikssssssssssssssssssss~~~~really wish to get a job soon~~feel damn free on weekdays......
a life that without an objective & goal is seem like a dead person living its dead life.......bored & meaningless......
i should set my new objective & goal immediately to avoid having a dead life everyday & wasting my precious time~~
C'mon~~
life is great & wonderful if v enjoy it~~~~~~

1 comments:

Adr said...

...and i will always be there for you to support you, guide u, help u and of course.....love u^^

Post a Comment