Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, September 14, 2012

Trip TRip TRIP~~~~


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~
Final exam is ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my UK life is ended too.........
and my student life.............
bye bye looooo.....
bye bye to Sheffield.......
bye bye to Pinnacles.............
bye bye to B87 E room............
bye bye to my housemate............
good bye~~~~~
welcome to Europe~Scotland~London~~
15 - 28/9, 14 days 13 nights --- Europe trip
28/9 night at Sheffield~
29 - 5/10, 6 days 5 nights --- Scotland trip
5/10 night at Sheffield again~
6/10 - 8/10, 3 days 2 nights --- London trip
8/10 night flight back to KL~
9/10, 9.40pm reach KL~~~~~~~
Hello to my family & my lover & my old friends~~~~
& food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait me~~~~~~~
see u all soon~~~~~~
hope everything will be fine^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment