Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Congratulation~

Weeeeeeeeee~
I'm GRADUATED!!!!
finally~~
result released on 30/10/2012.....
i plan to check on 31st....
but at last i also can't wait to know it.....
i thought the website will be lagged like hell~
who knows it quite fast to load...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
click in "overall result"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
it just shows
"Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Finance and Investment"
"First Class (1st)"
huh???????
then i go back one page & click in "full module transcript"
ooooooooooooooooooooohhh~
it shows each subject's mark.....
i really have no idea how they mark my paper hahahahahaha~
& i have no idea how they classified as 1st class.....
feel unbelievable~
but my mood is normal~
because i know when i can get 1st class....
confirm many students also can get it~
sooooooooooooooooooo......
my mood damn normal~
anyway~
i didn't waste my dad money~
i didn't waste my time to study~
i didn't waste the oil that added by my friends & my lover~
i didn't disappoint my family & my lover & myself~
CONGRATULATION to all my friends & myself~~~
no matter how the result is....
at least we did well & tried our best in our study life~~
no longer as a student in any college or university~
can't enjoy student life & student discount~
I should start my working life soon~
is time to earn money to feed myself & parent.....
It's time to start another new stage of my life~
but not start from now~
may be start in Dec or next year~
hahahahaha~
Lastly~
Thanks to all my friends that i knew during my study life~
glad to know u all~~
Thanks to all teachers who put effort to teach us~
Thanks to parent who provide money & transport & always take care me~
Thanks to lover who always support & encourage & reward me~~
I'm the lucky one~

0 comments:

Post a Comment