Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

121212

----12.12.12----
what a special date~~
v will never ever & ever get triple figure again in our date.....
such a special date...
v should make this day become special as well.....
make it become memorable with ur special one.....
but....But......BUT.......
it's so sad..........
just  I have such feeling.......
just I wana make it as a special only.....
my special 1 totally think that it just a NORMAL day.....
yup I know is a NORMAL day......
but why not v make it special??????
to have a sweet or nice memory for us????
sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz =.=
saw many other friends in FB get surprise from their special 1.....
soooooooo romantic & sweet........
it's fine that u think is normal & do nothing......
i know u busy for work & have no time to think today got what special....
but PLEASE don't keep repeat that why i wana make this small thing become so serious & feel sienz.....
my mood wont get worse if u keep silent or talk other topic.....
just wana let me feel that u got heart & wish to pass this day with me.....
may be i expect too much from u again..........
thought u will celebrate today & tmr together......
thats why disappointing myself again & feel sienz..........
learn a lesson today......
i will not expect anything from u again.....
i better tell u directly what i expect from u & make my expected thing happen......
won't expect any surprice because is no surprise.......

anyway~~
after v apologize to each other....
we back to normal~
i suggest go to Connaugh pasar malam eat 'chao tao fu'~~
taste the special taste in this special day~
3rd time eat chao tao fu~~
just remember at Sri Rampai pasar malam it smell bad but when eat also can taste very chao....geli.....
but this time taste quite nice~~~not bad not bad~may be can eat again~~
taste a bit spicy....& gt little bit busuk but still can accept~
may be today it give me strength & courage to taste it hahahah~
 
 
 

during this special date~
i plant my clover~~
bought it from Kaison @ Paradigm Mall~RM2.90 only~~~~
it include the organic fertilizer & seeds~
so just sprinkle it & sow the seeds on the surface & wait for it grow~
damn very very very very hard to plant 4 leaves clover~
normally just can get 3 leaves clover......
hope during this special date can give me the special luck to get 4 leaves clover~~


*lyric of the day --- "shine bright like a diamond"~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment