Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, November 4, 2013

Oooops...sometime I will get lost again & again....hahaha~
work life is sienzzzzzzz......
I know the job that I'm doing now not the job scope that I wish to do......
thats why lost the "fire"......
no "fire"...no heart.....no motivation.....
damn it..........
i try to keep the fire as much as I can......
I must continue work hard!!!!!!!
to get promote & move to the job title that I wish!!!!!!!!!
come on!!!!!!!!!!!
few more month to go only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
learn as much as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
move on to get what I wish to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
scream inside my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remind myself again.....
work hard to play hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment