Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 27, 2014

lost......& lost.................

ooops lost again...
this time get lost in career....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
just done appraisal session with team manager today.....
discuss short term & long term goal....
company defined short term is 3 years...@.@
my short term is 1 year lehhhh.................
really need think about my career clearly..............
my goal......................................................
my direction..................................................................................
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


0 comments:

Post a Comment