Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

ESCAPE

Finally……
Finally…….

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can escape from suffer exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Escape from the stuffy hostel room!!!!!!!!!!!!
Escape from the bad taste n boring food tat sell at hostel’s malay n chinese food stall!!!!!!!!!!!

YAHOoooooo~

Stay n hide at the stuffy hostel room for 14days…….
From 14/1/10 – 27/1/10…………..
Dis 14days really very very very very suffer………..
NO TV…..
NO laptop…….
NO facebook……..
NO game……….
NO anime………
The things tat can do r eating……sleeping……studying……..chit-chating……..
Our hostel room hv oni bed, desk, chair, wardrobe………..
Juz a square room tat can oni fit for 2ppl…….
So pitiful…………T____T
When v so stress…….
V wil play ‘chor dai di’ 2gether ~
Players: sakura, kar lai, juijui n me~
Hahahaha~
4 ‘sha po’ play 2gether wif high dB laughter~
The oni entertainment for us~
Another thing tat can I do r looked out of the window……
Like to look at the sky……..
Look at the day n night’s view……
n took the beautiful view’s pic…..
*day’s view
*night’s view
*OMG!!!!!!so lucky can let me discover rainbow!!!!!!!!!!!so beautiful!!!!!!!!!den I faster called sakura n karlai view it 2gether!!!!dis rainbow’s view was so meaningful for us~til rmb tat day was our laz day preparation for our laz paper………..v all dun hv exam mood ady………our heart had flown to other place ady…..my heart had flown back home n started think about my holiday n CNY plan!!!!!wahahahaha~so v all think tat dis rainbow wil brought us GOOD LUCK for our laz paper~I hope so~

*my ‘boke sama’ neighbor------kar lai enjoying dis beautiful rainbow~
*my ‘blur blur + wantun supplier + hage ouji’ roommate-------sakura aso enjoying it~
Exam period really very suffer……
Especially dis exam…..
Lecturer less gv us ‘guideline’……..
So v nid study all……
til wil spot the ques n try to skip the unpopular ques……
But dis method effective in some subject oni…..
After every exam sure I wil tell myself lyk dis……
“I MUZ b very hardworking for the next sem……MUZ do all tutorial work……MUZ pay attention in lecture……MUZ always do revision after attending lecture……so wil not feel distress n stressful when hving final exam”

HOWEVER………


I NEVER done dis for every semester……..
Haiz……………..
Til like LAZ MINUTE………..

0 comments:

Post a Comment