Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

-----older 1 yr ----

23/12/09--------finally I reach 19 yr old!!!!!
Didn’t hv any celebration tat day…….
But received many many birthday wish from frens through sms, facebook n call……

Thx to all my frens tat til rmb tat day I born to dis world!!!!

Very appreciate all the wishes~ TQ~TQ~TQ~
How bout my 19 birthday present leh????
Got a small part of my present tat day…..
Sakura said till hv a very big n heavy present nid to gv me……
Ooooooo……
Wat wil b the big n heavy present leh????

>>OoooHhhh~really very big n heavy oh!!!!(compare wif the small wan….haha)dis present is buy from Padini de wo…..

>>wat r the things tat inside it leh???

>>OMG!!!r 1 set photo album!!!!!previously I got said wan a photo album but cant believe really buy for me as a birthday present!!!!get shock!!!!

Actually 1st time get the big present I feel tat it is like the weeding photo album….=_=…..cant imagine which photo will b inside the photo album……

>>OMG!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!!>Ost page I open up is my big ugly close up pic!!!!!!no eye c it!!!!!!n nid to zoom my face until so clear!!!!!!n look clearly bout thee pic……WAT!!!!i oni worth $50!!!T_T….so pity……

inside the album very nice oh~^o^~so beautiful~every of them got write some wish for me~so touch until nid cry ady…T___T…….tq tq tq!!!!!except say tq……til nid to say TQ again n again!!!!THX very much!!!!!!love u all!!!!!!!FRIENDSHIP 4EVER!!!!!!!!~V^.^v~

>>heard from sakura said honlin was 1st time design the card!!!thx a lot~~very nice!!!while juijui got print the Raymond lam n anime photo!!!!very beautiful!!!TQ~TQ!!!

>>very luv monkey poon’s post!!!!i think the most beautiful wanted pic sure is belong to her!!!!!haha~nice nice!!!!n she wish me hv a slim body!!!i hope so…..shinyi has stick a very delicious food for me~hehe~she noe I very luv to eat~TQ~TQ~

>>yuying has design a very beautiful small card oh~~very nice!!!!TQ~TQ!!!while feiyen wite I nid listen to ‘master siow’!!dun worry!!!v wil always listen to ‘master siow’ de!!!!!!thx very much!!!

>>although aili n suki r use a simple paper, but I can feel their heart to write the wish~TQTQ!!!!

>>mayb annrea, my lovely pig daughter til duno wat the present look like…..n we less meet each other……but nvm~^.^~ur warm wish I can feel it ady!!!!TQTQ~~miz u always!!!!!

>>finally……a person--------SAKURA!!!!!!the director n designer of all of dis!!!!!!!!THX THX THX!!!!!duno nid to say wat ady!!!!!!!!!!u design all dis beautiful ‘wanted’pic!!!!!!!i noe u r very hard to edit the ‘wanted’ pic……but u finally aso done it perfectly!!!!!!!!subarashi!!!!!!!hontoni arigatou!!!!if u dun wan continue study finance n investment course, u can think about the graphic design course!!!!!hehe~

>>photo framework wif the signature of my lovely best frens~~but less pig member’s signature……

But I til hv a small small celebration at midvalley afterward……
Tat day annrea not free joined us……if she can attend den v can celebrate birthday 2gether…..dis year didn’t celebrate her birthday bcoz difficult to match the time to date her……n her present til dun hv chance to gv her…..sorry my pig daughter……

>>hv lunch at OH!SUSHI…..the foods not delicious at all…..

>>suddenly kianfui n kim ming joined us…..actually was aili invited them de……sure they duno wan hv a small small celebration wif me….but they till pay for the lunch tat I ate…..very gentlemen!!!!!!THX~THX~

Got a very awesome 19 yr old birthday present~
Nid at here THX to all my frens again!!!!!
TQ~TQ~TQ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment