Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, June 25, 2010

new color, new hairstyle, new life

hehehehe~
finally i dyed my hair ady~~~
i talked to my fren about i wan dye my hair for long time ago.........
but previously i jz talked, no action de..........
discuss wif my fren about "wat color i should choose leh??"
they all gv me creative ans.
some suggest me dye rainbow, yellow, green, blue, white or black color....=.=
but i aso get some useful suggestion from my fren aso~
they suggest me either dye brown or red color.......
i stil cant make the decision for it........

finally after skull on fri.....
i went to salon tat around genting klang.....
my fren, michelle suggest me go to "red" salon bcoz hv promotion.......
color hair jz for RM68++.....
but whn i went n ask at the counter.........
they said tat promotion price jz for boy.........
mine 1 nid RM150.......
OMG.....the price bcom double.......
den i went to another salon ask for the price, RM140......
finally i went to e3 hair salon which has promotion jz RM130 include dye, treatment n cut......

the most difficult n headache part was chose for the hair color.....
reali no idea about which color i should dye..........
the stylish suggest me dye red color or sharp brown color......
but i cant accept the color which is too sharp.........
so after 15min.......my final decision is dark brown.............

sit at the chair for 2 n a half hr.......
let them start "playing" my hair.......
they serve me some biscuit n drink aso......
feel very bored whn sitting thr alone...........
jz read through all the magazines tat provided......

1st time sit at the salon for 2 n a half hr.............
luckily cum out wif the satisfy result~~
Although the color reali not very obviously, but the color quite nice n fulfill the my need........
the stylist cut short my hair aso.........
luckily my fren said quite nice for it~~

hope got new color, new hairstyle n hv new life aso~~~
all things tat had happened wil b past tense.......... jz let it all pass n look for present n future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything will be brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*nid special thx to michelle hoh who had accompany went to hair salon n had candle-light dinner wif me~~~thx alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment