Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

……reluctant………..

Y????????????Y????????????Y????????????????
Y call us do dis kind of non benefit n nonprofit of things??????????!!!!!!!!
Key in all the customers information into Microsoft excel………….
Every month nid key in more than 100 customers information…………..
If had gud sales on tat month, mayb nid key in more than 200 cus. Info…………….
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Y nid me to do it?????????????????
N start frm dis month I nid arrange for the location everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyday i nid sms n inform them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of them r using Digi………………
It’s quite costly to me……………………….
While my dearest sally jie is in charge for our salary account……………
Pity us…………………….
Always DO DIS n TAT………………
BUT some more DIDN’T increase our salary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOSS…………………..
U tot v so free to do all tat things meh…………………
B4 tat, our senior at least got increase their salary n help u do all tat unrelated things…………….
BUT NOW?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both of us help u as FOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I noe the sales not reali gud for dis few month………………….
But v oledi cant get any commission ady………………
Even though v push hard n sold hard for the PROFESSIONAL n EXPENSIVE printer aso cant get any commission……………
Always jz get the basic salary……………….
N u always tell us tat nid look after all the junior………..
V as a senior should show our SENIOR LOOK to them………….
Sell more n more……………..
AIYA BOSS……………………..
U tot v wan eat egg de meh………………….
I aso dun wan b useless n jz cheat ur basic salary…………….
Sometimes really is the BRAND problem lo……………………..
Always get negative word of mouth n complaint frm customer…………….
If the BRAND didn’t improve its product n strategic.……………
V reali nid push hard n cheat n fool more customers……………
Usually v jz sold it to some water fish………….
PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I reali BEH TAHAN one day……………
Sure I wil leave it soon……………………….
Since I til nid $$$$$$$$$$ urgent…………….
So all the thgs I doing nw r reluctant……………..

**all the nonprofit thg tat I doing nw……………….til hv alot hven key in.....T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment