Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

REBORN!!!!!!!!

past was the past...........
so juz let it PAST...........
the important thg is PRESENT.........
the PAST EMO JENNIFER was GONE..........
REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wont negative thinking anymore............
wont emo.......................
wont too stressful............................
if can, wont let my tear drop again n again...................

FROM NOW ON..........
I JUZ WIl...............
POSITIVE thinking~~~
WONT GIVE UP anymore~~~
WONT force myself................
TRY to do as PERFECT as i can.........
but WONT stress myself..............
RELAX for it.............
STEADY every time..............
SMILE to everyone..........
LAUGH anytime............
everyday is FULL of LAUGHTER...........
wahahahahahhahaha~~~~~~~~

start to learn how to control my emotion...............
start to manage well my time..................
study time is for studying................
wont thk about other unrelated thg..............
working time is for working..............
jz wil busy n bother for working on every weekend..............
dun let work matter messy up my own life................
try to enjoy n relax in every single minute..................
JZ WILL ENJOY MY LIFE~~~~~~~~~~
GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**sorry for all my dearest fren who r worrying about me...............i'm super FINE now~~thx for u all caring ^.^ reali appreciate it the most........thx for the supporting n cheering~~~thank you very much~~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment