Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Unforgettable 20th birthday celebration

OMG…………………………………
Live for 20 yr…………………….
My 1st time gets a damn big surprise for the birthday celebration……………..
N sumore can eat two birthday cake~~
Make twice birthday wishes~~~~
Listen twice birthday song~~~~~~
Hehehehehehe~~~~~
All dis surprising reali wan super thanks to all my dearest fren who planned for it………
My colleague and my college fren……………….
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20/12/2010, planned to singk wif colleague at greenbox, sungai wang. How I noe whn they sing until half, den suddenly pop up happy birthday’s song…..den got a birthday cake took in……den they celebrate wif us……..ahhahahha~~get shocked awhile~but I aso can guess for it……since heard junor said tat nid take the cake 1st, den meet sally & chloe & ah han buying the present…..wahhahaha~but anyway~reali thx to all of them for preparing the surprise for me^^ thx to sally, chloe, keith, han & junor……….tq very much~~**the 1st birthday cake~~(车里花 ----> =.=lll)

But afterward………get a damn big surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG~~~~whn enjoying eating the cake, suddenly got 2nd time birthday’s song pop up again!!!!!!!!!!!!IS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!walao~~~~I tot it was the system prob…………but reali cant believe saw all the familiar back shadow came in the room…….>.<…………….it was my college fren!!!!!!!!!!they came frm tarc to sg wang greenbox jz for gving a big surprise for me!!!!!!actually after lecture til got tutorial claz, but they all aso skip for it!!!!!!!!!!!!GOSH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~is TOO SURPRISING MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!damn touching for it………… T____________________________T reali unbelievable~~~since my college fren n colleague r not totally not recognize each other......but my college fren til can contact wif keith, n sumore cooperate for preparing the surprise~~~the process tat getting contact wif my colleague was funny~~~1st they planned to get the phone number frm sally, but since gving the wrong phone number, so they cant contact wif sally, at the end they jz realize keith aso joining us, therefore they keep contact wif keith....LOL~~~thx all of them~~thx honlin, shinyi, foosoon, yeetat, kahmun, konghui n taulun for cuming……tq very much~n thx for the wishes frm juiyee n feiyan~~thx a lot~~~~too bad tat they jz can stay for 15min oni……..so faster cut the cake n let then ate it, no chance take pic aso………….short celebration wif me but gv a super big surprise………n I feel damn touching until my happy tear drop again……….aiksssssss………malu betul…………

**the 2nd birthday cake~~~(all related to "PIG" wishes......thx for the creative wishes......)

After the short celebration, v continue singk.......reali felt sorry to my colleague........>.<>

So luckily for dis year~~can heard twice birthday’s song~~can make twice wishes~~ate twice birthday cake~~get a lot present~~thanks you very much~~~love u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**thx my college fren for the cute pink pig neck cushion~~thx my colleague for the shinny n pretty necklace~~thx my hou heng dai for the nice cardigan~~~tq very much~~

Afterward, v having dinner at wong kor restaurant, pavilion ………..thr got a special offer, the 3 days b4 of ur birthday, u can enjoy a super big cup of nai cha as free~~~

heheheh~gam ngam tat day was 20th, 3 days b4 my birthday, so v can enjoy for it~~LOL~~super cold for the drinks………….ice more than the drinks geh…………..n sumore junor keep telling the super cold joke............memang sejuknya..................


**thx for the surprising celebration tat preparing by all my dearest fren~~~reali appreciate it the most~~~~~~tqtqtqtq~~~~~~~~reali happy n unforgettable for it~~~ n thx for all the birthday wishes tat posted at fb n message~~~~tqtqtqtq~~~

***Nid special thx to my language sifu~~bing sifu~~walaooooooo eh………….teach me a lot of new words whn my birthday~~~~~~~reali powerful n geng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!make me reali dai gor lui frm tat day~~~~~~LOL~~~~~~~duno izit too geng jor………….den I sleep super late tat day…………..make me fall sick jor………………@.@..............feel super cold early In the morning……………den go measure my body temperatutre…………..38 degree celcius………….@.@ fainted~~jz rest n sleep for whole day………………..

****my wonderful birthday ended up wif sick n sleeping + dreaming………..n sumore cant eat any delicious food tat my mummy prepared for my birthday’s big meal……………haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………………kesiannya……………………………… But it reali unforgettable for it~~~~~~~~~~~~~live for 20yr d…………….1st time experience for it~~~~wahahahahhaha~~not bad aso………….>.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment