Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 8, 2011

*cut cut cut*

Finally I beh tahan jor……..after ECON exam, decided to hv a hair cut……….long time dint go salon d…….i thk the laz time I visit salon was on June………..June 2010 – Jan2011………..wow………almost half yr dint zap zap my hair jor………@.@ so messy……………..b4 tat college had organized a event which was “ A Cut Above Charity”………….
paid for RM10 can hv a hair cut + charity……..heard my fren said A Cut Above is a very famous hair salon…….RM50++ per hair cut………..but dis time all is cut by trainee or junior……..afterward mayb their sifu wil help them zap sao mei………@.@........but I wish to try for it………..foosoon & me aso bought the ticket………..who knows………………….whn v went to college hall, saw the environment, saw almost all the “A cut above students” cutting the “tarc students” hair…………… my confident decreasing……………..started worrying……………

since I paid for RM10 d, so wish to try try geh………….but who knows again…………………………..nid take number geh……n sumore nid wait for 50++ ppl den oni was our turned…………….fainted…….@.@...........v sat thr for awhile………den c their turnover………….15min++ baru jump 1 number……………..OMG……………..suan ba………………….finally v gv up…………..jz act as v donate $ for the charity ba~~although the event held for 3 days…………….but afterward I dint went to college anymore since no claz on the following day……………den v met taulun so v gv the ticket to him………..at least dun wan waste it…………

Finally………….aili & me went to the “jia jian hair salon” after v hv lunch 2gether…………….den both of us wash, cut & blow our hair for around 1hr++…………..hahahahaha~~1st time went to hair salon wif fren~~~b4 tat aso went wif mommy………reali diff feel wif fren~~v kept chit chatting at thr~~aili very funny~~~~can blow water wif the shampoo gal aso…….n yuan lai she wil feel very geli whn the shampoo gal helped her massage…………….wahahahahahha~~~n she kept remind the hair stylist bout tat she jz wan zap siu siu, dun wan cut too short, if not she wil cry die…………LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~funny la~~~~~~~~I jz laugh at thr oni~~~~~XD
*dun shy shy la…………..cum looked at the camera~~LOL~~^^

The aunty who helped me cut hair geh……….whole day her face aso looked so dark……….. ask her ques n opinion, she aso no respond………….den I aso no dare talk so much d……….jz simply let her cut…………T.T…………my liu hai………………..she cut too short jor……………n quite straight……….looked like sha po…………T_____________T almost wan zip sao mm dou………….i got a bit regret tim………………called her cut qi zhuang…………..suppose I should cut layer since my hair a bit thick………..aikssssssssssss………………but aili kept console me tat look cute & nice………..aili u too kind & gud jor………T.T dint laugh at me…………..i sendiri aso felt dao my liu hai look funny…………T.T………..even though my mommy aso laugh at me whn I bek home…….she said I look like sha po………..T.T…….hope my hair faster growth la………….if nt whn go to college or work sure laugh by the other…………T.T

*started play self-capturing jor tim after hv a new hair look~~LOL~~~~sorry tat I noe I got abit “zi lian”……………>.<~haha~

**thanks aili for supply her own shampoo & conditioner~~tqtq~~~thus v can save for few $.........so used jor RM30 per hair cut………… although not reali satisfy for it…….but hv a happy hair cut period wif my pig aili~~~~hehehehe ^^

***cham looooo………..seem like toooooo relax for dis exam period…………stil blogging, facebooking, msn……………..I should focus more on my study 1st……………..*study study study*…………….@.@~

0 comments:

Post a Comment