Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, January 27, 2011

HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow wow wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
finally is my turn to enjoy holiday~~~~~~~~~
is time to relax~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 months ++ holiday is waiting me~~~~~~~~
hehehehehe~~~~

although i thk i not reali did well for my final exam................
can b said definitely not confident for it.....................
"nvm la.....if u had try ur best for it den ok oledi"
but i asked myself........................
"do i had try my best for dis exam????"
the ans was "NO"
"EFFORT"
i got put effort for it..........................
but jz little bit oni.............................
not much................................
so reali disappointed to myself dis time...........................
if get bad result, cant blame anyone.....................
the 1 tat i wish to blame is myself.......................
stupid jennifer....................>.<

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....................
suan le ba~~~~~~~~~
i should look forward better~~~~~~~
after exam~~~~~~
i had enjoyed the time playing wif all my lovely fren~~~~~~~
singk, steamboat, shopping, genting trip, yum cha~~~~~~~~
happy~~~~~~~~~~~
~^.^~

**almost all my $$$$ fly d.........$$ ar $$..............pls faster cum bek........T.T.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment