Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

7 working days................

OooooHhhh Noooooooooo..........
jz realize tat i had ignore my blog for almost 2 months.............@.@..............
actually got a lot of thg had been happened around me for dis few month...................
although i wish to share out no matter it was happy, fun, memorable, sad or moody thg............................
but due to my laziness & busyness......................
so all of the memories jz kept inside my heart...........................

worked for 7 days per week...........................
or it can b said tat i work almost for 30 days........................
jz nid the oni 1 word to descried & represent it all..............
TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wish to hv a long long break & holiday..............................
@.@

however,
if i thk it at another way,
dis means tat i had fully utilize all my time for each day~~~~~~~~
living life is full~~~~~~~~~~~
although is reali exhausting & tired & suffer.........................
but at least is better than jz staying at home do nothing & jz wasted time & wait it pass...............
& can earn $$$$$$$$$$$$ aso~~~~
stil can enjoy & hv fun during the busy life~~~~~~~~
LIFE IS GREAT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im count-downing for 1 week now~~~~~~~~~
my internship end on 15/4~~~~~~~~~~~~
looking forward to the coming of day~~~~~~~~~~~~
can start enjoy my holiday for few week~~~~~~~~~~~
but my new sem start on 9/5...........................>.<
i seem like dint hv a gud rest & slp enuf long time ago d.........................
always fall sick within the laz 2 months............................
nid start recharge my health during holiday 1st......................



0 comments:

Post a Comment