Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

…..Internship…..

Date: 16/2/2011 – 15/4/2011
Duration: 2 months
Venue: MGR Consultancy, nearby South City
Members: Aili, Jason, Jennifer

Time pass fast~~~~my internship was officially ENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hooooooooooooooooooray~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

internship for 2 months period, it’s short compared with the other friends….within this 2 months period, wat v had done for it????i better don’t write too much words for this post since last post already wrote too much for it…..sure feel bored & sleepy while
reading it………so nw I better use pictures to show our internship life~~~~~~~~

*OB & OL look~~~
*casual Friday~~~~~~~
*work at UPM job fair~~~~~~~~
*activities for 1hr lunch time>>after hv lunch, v went to south city plaza play pool, walked around, ate ice cream, sat at the massage chair~~~ahahahaha~~
*activities after worked>>singk to release the stress~~~~~~~~shuang~~~~~~~~~~~~

mostly our work at office just do paperwork…..eg: restructure all the files, customer information, e-submission, photocopy, fax document, summarize each policy, follow up the case, call to customer service for checking, pass up document to agency, telemarketing & do survey.

Other than that, v stil will sleep, eat, chat, drink coffee, milo, play FB, watch youtube, listen music, sing, scream, yawn & laugh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mostly our boss were less stayed at office, sumore sometimes they wil went for trip or seminar, so 3 of us wil b guard & look after the office~~~~~~~~~wahahahhahahah~~~~nobody supervise us~~~~~~~~~~~but mostly my boss sure left out many paperwork for me whn she nt at office………..>.<…………whn the starter of internship, the life was reali bored~~~~~my boss not reali got much paperwork let me do it……..jz let me read some book tat related to insurance…………….yawning~~~~luckily tat time I sms & blow wif my fren so tat it make my time pass faster~~~~~~~~if nt reali sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~

About the salary, RM300 per month……….so I work for 2 months, suppose my salary should b RM600…….but end up……….jz left RM450……………T.T……………y the RM150 wil gone?????????????????haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………..bcoz of the SAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.< RM50 per saman………..I GOT 3 SAMAN WITHIN 2 MONTHS…………>.<……………damn………………..WTH……………….i subsidy government for RM150 d………….haizzzzzzzzzz……….actually I heard my boss said no nid pay for it………but my mommy kept annoy me…….she seem like sooooooooooooo worry tat cant renew roadtax next time arrrrrrr……….so at last I decided to pay for the 2 saman………..my daddy helped me did it at MPSJ, subang jaya……..who know…………I clear all my saman on friday………..next Monday I got 1 saman again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T.T~~ tat time was my fault tat dint buy the ticket…….but there was too many thg all happened at the same time on tat monday......made me almost get mad tat time.......arrrrgggghhhh.......>.< but tat saman I cant let my family member know bout it………so plan to curi curi jelaskan by myself……….tot tat Monday was my bad day oni……….who know again…………I got another 1 saman again & again on thurs…………………T______T………….dis time not my fault………….T.T~~I got pay for the ticket & put at my car…………but duno y…………god wan play me…….the ticket had been cover & the officer cant c it……….tats y I got 1 saman again…………reali speechlessssssssssssssss…………….there is nothing left to say…………………….my bad & unlucky week……….T.T…………however, I stil consider very lucky tat got my dear junior accompany me went to MPSJ, subang jaya thr pay for my saman…………. finally v can arrived thr successfully without get lost & settle all the saman~~~I jz paid for the 1st saman, another saman jz nid to filled up the surat aduan & wait for them send letter to me within 2 weeks……finally all r settle~~~~~~~~release~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**really nid said THANK YOU again & again to him for accompany although he was very busy for his school stuff & sumore he was coughing & lack of slp…………but he stil able to b my driver & GPS………touching………T.T……….if without his accompany, im a roadblind & always blur blur geh, sure cant settle it easily……........TQVM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Conclusion for my internship: it was sour, sweet, bitter, spicy …………but overall stil very enjoyable~~~~~~~~~~~~another new life experience for me~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment