Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, December 31, 2011

last day~last day~last day~

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
last day in 2011~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
31/12/11~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after 23 hours 55 minutes~~~~~~~~~
2011 gonna to be ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
say goodbye to 2011~~
say hello to 2012~~
Is time to conclude my 2011~~
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~
2011..............................
what i hv done in 2011...........................
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm~
not really rmb it...................
luckily all those meaningful & unforgettable & memorable day hv written at my blog~~
i thk i hv grown up bcoz im officially 21 years old d~~
ahhahahahahahahaha~
& bcoz after i knew u & v 2gether~
my life is colorful & wonderful~~
especially in the half of the year~~
sweet, sour, bitter, spicy~~~~~~
apa taste pun ada~~~~~XD
meantime~
i also consider hv completed my 4 years college life in TARC~~~~~~
OMG~~~~~~~~
so fast 4 years already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hv a crazy & joyful college life with all my lovely college friends~~~~~
by the way....................
im now still struggling with my FINAL EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
my very last exam in TARC~~~~~
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
i can't celebrate & countdown with friends or my lovely 1 2nite..........
sad~~~T.T~
may be just can simply sit in front of the TV or laptop.........
simply count 10, 9, 8, 7................3, 2, 1
HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL~~~~~~~~~
anyway...................
i must study hard hard to get my big reward----JOGOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
but the T&C is i must get 2 A out of the 3 subjects................
@.@~
GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*silly study look~~study until sienz & then take photo d~lol~~~~i also duno hw can i get my big reward....@.@~
*nobody can chat in msn tonight~thats y only write blog~~sienzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment