Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 31, 2012

last day in August~

gosh......i am otaku......2 weeks study week....i spent most of my time in my room~~sit in front of laptop.....anime, drama, movie, fb, facetime, skype~~i just step out my room for cooking, throw rubbish, get food from fridge....hmmmmm~lazy & relax whole week~~suddenly gt many question pop out on my mind.....
why i been here??what I'm doing here??what I have done for this 2 months??why I spend a lot of money for being here??what's my objective for being here??
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
the answer is STUDY!!!!!!!!!to complete my degree course & get the certificate & GRADUATE!!!!!!!!
OMG~~~~almost forget......@.@~too relax for previous UK life.......
finally i find out my objective:
STUDY HARD, PLAY HARD~

*the moon in UK~~it's same wherever we go~I'm looking at the moon now, but u r looking at the sun~~good night to me~but good morning to u~~

*a cold night in UK~7 degree celcius~~summer gonna end soon~~i love cold weather~~ohya~happy national day~~but it just a normal day in UK~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment