Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Aaaaaaaarrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i bought expensive for my Nike bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T___________________T
rugi~~~~~~~~~~~
saw my friend posted that she bought at just £14.50 (RM72.50) ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's same bag as me but just in different color....
I bought at Jusco was RM215!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRrggggghhhhhhhhhhh~~~
UNBALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but after jui yee console me, i feel better~~~~~
but still sum tong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRIPLE!!!!!!!!!!!IS ALMOST CHEAPER FOR TRIPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 OMG~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHY~~~~~~~WHY LET ME SAW IT~~~~~~~~
I WISH I CAN PRETEND DON'T KNOW & CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!!
HAIZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~
suan liao suan liao~~suan le ba suan le ba~~~~~
just let it be~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
balancing my mind now~~~


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~
I MISS MY VIOLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
almost 2 months didn't play it~~~~~~~~~
gonna stop practicing it for 4 months!!!!!!!
wonder that when i'm back, i still know how to play it or not~~

*music~~~~i need music badly tonight~~~~to stop my mind to keep thinking someone else.....stay strong & be strong!!!!!!!!!!!i know i can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*TURN ON THE VOLUM UNTIL MAXIMUM WITH HEADSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so wish i can have a better headset or speaker~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment