Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, October 7, 2013

Rush??



What do you think about this movie when u see this poster from GSC/ TGV website?? a man with gold hair....rush?????rush what oooooo....no attractive at all...but when my babe said he wish to watch this movie because he love the sport.....OMG!!!is related to F1~~ah ceh~~

2nd poster.....
aiyoooo~they should promote with this poster~so attractive~~F1~~very clear~~


Based on true story....Niki Lauda & James Hunt~Niki still alive, James died when he was 45 years old....The climax is when Niki involve in a crash during a racing in 1976....inhaling hot toxic gases and suffering severe burns....close to death....at last....he still strong enough to continue the race.....pui fuk...pui fuk.....we must learn from him....never give up....

I can't believe I interested in searching the background of this 2 real main characters....I get shocked when I saw their real picture....OMG~look alike with the actors~dressing, accent, expression...respect!!!!very professional!!!!the most attractive is the F1 cars!!!!!Ferrari~leng~~


*In the movie, I prefer Niki Lauda because of his cute english accent~hahahahaha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment