Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

we really need cherish every moment and every day....
we can't predict what will happen for next second....
accident happen without any sign....
you may lost ur life or diable after an accident....
ur life will totally change afterward....
sickness will take ur life too....
please take good care of your body....
there are too many thing that we haven't do in our life...
just do whatever you wish to do....
don't regret when you realize it is too late....
Again....
Life is too short for us to keep thinking those unneccessary stupid unhappy moment....
i wish i can complete all my to-do-list with my love one & best friend~
Feel so great when I'm in weak or in trouble....
my mom & my love one will always take care me...
I'm so glad to have you in my life...
i miss you....

"I can be tough....
I can be strong....
But with you....
It's not like that at all....
Damn damn damn....
What I'd do to have you here...
I wish you were here...."

0 comments:

Post a Comment