Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy gathering~~

wow~~our last met was on Nov 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG~~i didn't meet my lovely ying ying for more than 1 year!!!
paiseh paiseh....I'm bad.....I didn't take action to date u out...
Sally & i always plan to date ying to yum cha.........
but always just plan, didn't take action.....
I'm so sorry......
At last ying whatsapp me & date me out~~
happy happy~~finally v can meet up~~~~
v still the same~~keep chit chatting~~~~laugh together~~~~
& ying ying still stay sweet with Ah Too~~sweet couple~~~~
happy to them~~~~~
mostly v keep update each of us circumstance~~
3 of them hv started working life~~~
so fast~~last time v still were student & worked part time at Lexmark....
time pass fast~~~~~
all those happy moment was past tense~~
but I'm sure v wil have more happy moment in future~~~
must keep in touch~~~
don't wish to let's our friendship stop at past.....
it's really very hard to find such best friend & jimui in future~~

*picture took on September 2010 (steamboar at Hoi Tong)

*picture took on November 2010 (dinner at TS Old Town after finished movie "瞳眼 3D")


 *on 6 June 2012 (dinner at Midvallery Subway)

**Ying & i went to Ipoh PC fair May 2010~~that outstation was the best~~~stay at high class hotel~~dealer & ying ying very take care me~~~NICE!!!!!

**BONUS**
 after fin yum cha, i went to my babe's house area & find him yum cha~it was a bonus 1 hour for me to meet up with him~~if his plan don't hv change, he will be in penang that nite & v can't meet up~phew~although just that 1 hour, but i feel glad can meet him again & drink a cup of ice honey lemon at Papparich ahahahahahha~~
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment