Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, October 19, 2009

balik kampung

During the holiday, my family n me balik kampung in Ipoh bcoz one of my cousin weeding.......less car on the highway, so the journey took about 2hr++ oni........my dad drove about 130km/h........luckily didn’t kena saman........haha~~

one nite went to her house ate buffet.......another nite ate at restaurant........after exam ady, I released all my stress on the food!!!so I ate a lot!!!haiz.........sure had fat ady.........but I console myself about it was the rare chance to hv such weeding party........or it can said tat I lied myself........so I still ate a lot........all the foods really very delicious!!!compare the foods in KL........i more prefer Ipoh's foods.......cheap n delicious!!!n it started about 7.30pm.......started very early.......can ate early n can backed early......

one of my relative didn't ask me the ques about study ady.......ask me do I hv bf or not......=_='''.......I can't imagine when I reach the age of marry.......they sure will ask me when I will marry......i sure tat time I will suffer a lot of stress about the 'marry' question.......haiz.......



Took a pic wif my grandmother ^^~she 93++yrs old now.......so happy c her til is very healthy but she nid sits wheelchair coz can't walk ady........her eyesight aso is failing........can't c clearly ady.......but she til can recognize me!!!~^^~hope she is healthy always~~



I aso took a pic wif my mom n 7 yrs old cousin.........sometimes she is very cute~duno y she likes to play n sleep wif me.......but sometimes she is very annoying.......n no manners......haiz......children are always very annoying de........



my 9 yrs old cousin........very naughty........like to fight wif me.......i got shocked when he ask me do i hv played facebook or not......nowadays facebook really very very well-known lo~a 9 yrs old boy aso knew wat is facebook!!!
but both of them aso very clever.......they like English.......when talk to me will change to the English channel.......duno y.......my dad n me will communicate them wif english........sometimes I consider their basis of English is stronger than me....... feel ashamed........haiz.......

Didn't bring camera so can't took pic wif other relative.........T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment