Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

峰.狂圣诞派对!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!

Raymond Lam will hv a concert (峰狂圣诞派对 Let’s Party) on 19/12 at Genting Highland!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!! I wan go la~~so so so EXCITED when saw this advertisement!!!!

BUT.......

When I c the ticket price.........

WHATSssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cheapest ticket aso nid RM90!!!!!(hvent include the RM3 ???fees.......) While for the VIP ticket nid RM380.........
So sad.......T.T........i can't afford dis expensive ticket although it is the cheapest ticket ady........can't go thr support his concert........
on June, he had concert at 红馆, HK ady........峰.情无限演唱会 Let’s Get Wet........tat time know he had concert I very excited oledi!!!but was at HK........sure can't go ady la.......so far.......nid fly to HK.......Now he come Malaysia open concert leh!!!!!But still can't go......haiz......


NVM~~^^~~

On dis Saturday (24/10), he will hv an activity at The Mines Shopping Fair, 5th floors on 8pm!!!!!!!!!

Wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally he comes The Mines ady!!!!!! I have waited a long long long period of time hope tat he comes The Mines!!!!coz it is close to my house~~previously he came to One Utama ady......my fren, Cherrie saw him tat time.......but I nv hv chance went thr......but now I hv a good chance can go support him ady!!!!!very very very excited!!!!!hope tat Saturday can come faster la~~hehe~



*CNY look~so cute~

*Your Love album

*Husky dog

0 comments:

Post a Comment