Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

the END of the world


I think n imagine a lot after watched
2012…..

If 21/12/2012 really is the end of the world……
Very very scare n difficult to imagine if tat day really happen…..
V all will die bcoz of the earthquake, tsunami, volcano……
All the building around us will tumble down….
All the things around us will fall to the ground….
All the town, city, village n country will collapse……
N all our family n frens will leave us…..
V all hv 3yr leave oni….
After 3yr is the end of the world….
Tat year I am 22 yr old….but at 21/12/2012…..I hven reach my birthday….so I still consider as 21yr old…..
So pity….dun let me celebrate my 22yr old birthday…..T.T
Dun let us celebrate Christmas…..

Dis 3yr wat can v do???
V aso continue our normal life….
Aso nid to go to skull…work….eat….sleep…..play…..
Anything juz keep normal….
V can’t control tat day coming….
V really nid to appreciate anything tat around us….
Include our family, fren, pet, things, food, etc….
V muz live wif full happiness!!!
Muz think optimistic!!!

If government really announces to whole world tat 21/12/2012 is the end of the world….
The 1st thing I will do sure I will use all my money at the foods!!!
I wan eat all the delicious n tasty foods!!!!nv nid to care about the weight n health problem ady!!!!haha~

But if can let us choose wan survive or die….
For me….i will choose the death…..
Is too suffering if one of my family or my fren leave me n oni me still in the world….
So if can I hope can all of us til survive together or die together…..
Let the Earth disappear…..
Den let all the living things…..
All the human being…..
All start again…..
The whole new world is born again…..

But I hope tat the end of the world will nv occur!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment