Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

welcome back!!!!my laptop~

YOKATA!!!!my laptop finally back from factory ady!!!!luckily the window til can use!!!all my data til in the window!!really lucky dis time…..no nid reformat the window again!!!

I really worry about my laptop….break down 3 times within 1 ½ yrs….

1st time……virus problem…..all data in c drive gone……reformat the window….luckily d drive til can function….the hk drama n anime til got…

2nd time……hard disk problem…..the hard disk cant function anymore…..nid change a new hard disk…..all was gone…..luckily til under warranty…..free of charge…..but nid troublesome my dad took to the hp centre repaired it….

3rd time……motherboard problem…..my laptop suddenly n automatically shut down…..dis is a very big problem…..the main hardware in the laptop break down……although dis situation had happened many times before ady…..but after let my laptop rest….til can function after tried switch on it a few time……but problem get more worse dis time…..cant on it anymore…..switch on not more than 1 minute….automatically shut down……get frightened…..but luckily again…..i got bought insurance tat extra 3 yrs warranty…..when my dad went to hp centre….they said not under their guarantee….so my dad went to plaza low yat…..they said nid took to the shop tat listed at the warranty card….pity my dad….nid went to klang thr….

Really nid thx to my dad!!!i had troublesome him many times ady…..duno y…..my laptop always got problem…..but my fren use same model wif me dun hv such problem…..my fren say is my face problem….=.=….how come my laptop can recognize my face n cause it break down….T.T…

Recently hv many assignment n coursework nid to submit…..laptop really important for us…..all assignment n coursework nid use computer to search info n type it out….

A whole new laptop now!!!!I hope my laptop wont hv any problem again…..always healthy….no problem occur anymore!!!!

Finally nid to say…….OKAYARI!!!!my lovely laptop!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment